Conveniently located to serve Chicago
The eyes are the windows to the soul.
Wrinkles: Often the eyes are one of the first areas where aging changes are noticed. Wrinkles around the eyes or “crow’s feet” begin to appear early, along with eyebrow “elevens,” frown lines and forehead wrinkles. Neuromodulators like Botox and Dysport are used to treat, and even prevent these wrinkles when started early enough.
Angry appearance: Patients often mention they appear “angry,” “mad” without producing expressions. This can often be related to the appearance of wrinkles around the eyebrow and eye. Neuromodulators like Botox and Dysport can help relax some of these expressions.
Under eye shadows or bags: These are also are a common complaint with aging and can give a tired appearance to the eyes. This area is sometimes referred to as the tear trough. Minimally invasive techniques like facial fillers, laser resurfacing, micro needling, and facial peels can be used to treat under eye shadows or hollows.
Sometimes, surgical techniques like blepharoplasty or brow lift are necessary to fully and permanently treat the eyelid and brow appearance.
Our physicians can help you select the best treatment for your face and life. Call or message to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose Rush Facial Plastics for your eyelid or forehead procedure:
- Our surgeons have specialized training and experience in facial surgery.
- Our surgeons consider the balance of the entire eye and brow area to help you achieve the most refreshed, bright and rested look.
What to expect during your consultation:
During your consultation, you will meet with Dr. Revenaugh or Dr. Smith and have a chance to explain your concerns and goals.
- They will help guide your decision to the treatment that best suits you.
- They will ask about your overall health, prior surgeries, medications, allergies, and tobacco history among other things. They will examine your eyes and forehead and make measurements. They will likely take photographs and discuss which options may be available for you.
- They will discuss the potential risks, benefits, complications, and alternative procedures as well as the type of anesthesia and expected recovery for your procedure.
- You will have plenty of time to ask any questions and discuss your decision with your surgeon.
What to expect before and after your eyelid or forehead procedure:
- You will be given pre-op instructions and your surgeon will meet you that day before your procedure to review your goals and what to expect.
- Your procedure will take place in an accredited procedure room or operating room with the safety of a major medical center you can trust.
- After your procedure, your post-operative instructions will be reviewed. Necessary medications will be prescribed, and our team will check in with you throughout your recovery.